The Waterfront is located on the Monongahela River. It is constructed on what was an old steel mill site, but is now an upscale outdoor mall and entertainment area. Many fine restaurants, a grocery store, comedy club, and even a duelling piano bar are within walking distance of this upscale community. The Waterfront is located 7 miles from downtown Pittsburgh.
The Waterfront is rich with amenities. Relax in the outdoor pool after a long workout in the 24- hour fitness center. Other amenities include ninefoot ceilings, large walk-in closets and either a balcony or a patio. Conveniently located near I- 376 and downtown Pittsburgh, The Waterfront is a terrific place to call home.
- Complete Furniture Package - sofa, love seat, coffee and end tables, dining table, beds, nightstands, and dressers
- Complete Housewares Package - microwave, coffee maker, electric can opener, toaster, cookware, dishes, glasses, utensils, flatware...everything needed to cook and serve
- Modern Kitchen with Full Size Appliances - refrigerator, range, dishwasher, and garbage disposal
- Washer and Dryer in each apartment
- Expanded Cable Television with DVD and VCR
- Internet Access - high speed broadband connection
- Private Phone Line - free local calling and digital answering machine
- Utilities - electric, gas and water
- Weekly Housekeeping and linen exchange
Weight limit and restrictions-one time $250 non-refundable pet fee